Effective: February 17, 2021
What Information is Collected
In order to use the Services, we request users to provide the following Personal and Device Information.
- When you register on the website, we collect the following information: name, email, password, and a username to identify yourself to the website. You can also choose to supply additional information about your company and mailing address but this is not required.
- The information you provide is used to uniquely identify you to the website and give you private access to the service, as well as communicate with you for service alerts or marketing and product updates. You can control whether you choose to receive these types of communications.
- To process a purchase, additional information is requested by our 3rd party payment processing provider in order to complete any transaction. Camcloud does not process or store your credit card information.
- Camcloud does not manufacture hardware devices of any kind, including IP cameras, and we do not control what data you choose to capture with these devices, nor do we have control over the quality, reliability and security features of these devices. If you choose to configure your device for use with the Services, we require some information about that device.
- Examples of device information required for the Services include but is not limited to, model and serial number, network information (including IP address), device username and password, device activity logs, and general device configuration.
- IP cameras are used to capture audio and video data (media), and when these devices are configured for the Services — and only when they are configured with the Services — will media be transmitted to our servers where it is stored securely to ensure you can access it and playback video footage or watch live video.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Personal and Device information solely for the purpose of delivering the Services to you, within the private account you have configured with the Services. From time to time we may communicate Company news or product information but you may opt-out of receiving this type of communication.
How You Can Control Your Information
- You can delete your account at any time, and all Personal and Device Information, along with any stored media (video or images) will be permanently deleted. This option is available on the Settings page inside your account.
- You can download your stored media and archive it yourself. You can also delete individual pieces of media that you don’t want saved anymore on our servers.
- You can review the information that is stored in your account by visiting the Edit Profile menu, Edit Camera menus and the camera Timeline.
Cookies are small data files that a website you visit may save on your computer or mobile device hard drive and which include an anonymous unique identifier. Personal identifiable information is not generated or collected via cookies and other similar tracking technology used by this website, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Distribution of Information
We will not share your Personal Information with anyone unless we are required by law or you have provided consent to do so.
Commitment to Data Security
We are committed to protecting your privacy and are using commercially reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft. It’s important to know that no method of data storage or transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure, therefore you acknowledge that you use the Services at your own risk.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page.